Friday, December 17, 2010

it's that time again....

This is the time every year that I design my Christmas e-card. I have sent out e-cards for the last 3 Christmases - I enjoy working out the design and not having to pay for postage of some 50 or so cards. This saves tons of money particularly from where we are now - it would cost 75¢ per card plus the cost of the cards. 

I also understand that many of you are traditionalists and like the sending and receiving of the real thing. My mom truly enjoys writing her cards and starts at the end of October. For her it is the one chance she has each year to write a friend or family member about the previous year - she considers the cost as a gift to herself.

Last year it was Cassia's first Christmas - our first Christmas with our new little daughter. This year is also special since we are south for Christmas amongst the sand and sun of the desert. I would like to do a desert theme this year - thinking of the colours biege and red and white - a nice combo. I tried desperately to get a good card worthy picture of us in Yuma the other day but the rest of my family wasn't all that cooperative. So I will see what I can come up with.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...